Tuesday 6 October 2015

Mk. II

If you've come to this site via a link talking about a 'Text-based RPG', I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is, this is the right place.
The bad is that I'm no longer doing that thing.

As I'm no longer doing that thing, I thought I might as well make use of this place for a thing that I am doing.

My Star Wars: Empire At War mod, Secrets Of The Venator, already has it's own page on ModDB, so this place won't be for that.

This place will instead be for, at this stage, 'stuff' related to Geoff Crammond's excellent Grand Prix 4.

The mod that I'm working on, as well as any tools or some such that I come up with, will have a nice home here.

I'll also post handy tutorials and guides that I come across/create, as well as link to various other 'things'.

So, enjoy your stay and I hope you'll find something of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment